About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Commercial Product team. This is not an ordinary recruiting role but an exciting opportunity to work at one of the fastest-growing startups globally! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion.
How will you make an impact:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will manage the full lifecycle of a hiring process from intake, sourcing to offer while providing best in a class partnership to key stakeholders across the business. You will connect deeply with the business to learn how the company grew into one of the most popular applications in the world, build innovative sourcing strategies led by data and market intelligence, lead a selection process that adopts D&I best practices, and ensure exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring journey. You will also collaborate with regional and global HR to implement various projects to help us reach our recruiting goals. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, hungry to learn, excited to take on great challenges and ready to drive high-volume recruiting delivery.
1. Partner closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with TikTok people strategies.
2. Use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
3. Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with TikTok environment.
4. Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirements; includes sourcing and screening candidates, managing the end-to-end recruitment process through the offer stage.
5. Provide effective and insightful data and reports to aid and improve hiring objectives and location strategies.
6. Lead key initiatives and projects with Ecommerce, and other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
7. Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
1. Minimum 7+ years full life-cycle hiring experience, preferably within an in-house recruitment team (E-commerce or the Internet industry will be an added advantage).
2. Awesome interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
3. Possess great attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes.
4. Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates, whether they pass or not.
5. Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
6. Great communication and organisational skills.
7. Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving ability - you'll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself.
8. Self-motivated, diligent and responsive, resilient and can adapt to changes quickly.
9. Optimistic and collaborative - we are building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us as we start this journey.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.